Senior Product Manager
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for an Android software engineer to advise our clients and implement mobile applications. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, preferably with professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
In this position, you will be responsible for defining the new features of our digital banking platform (ti&m channel suite & ti&m banking suite). You will be tasked with managing the feature set across the whole product lifecycle, from analyzing the competition and market screening/trends, defining new requirements and creating the initial prototype, to rolling out the new features. Your role will involve close collaboration with key personnel in the product sector and in marketing.
Ideally, you will already have experience in product management or in a similar role. A degree (university / university of applied sciences) in business administration coupled with technical flair or a technical degree with a flair for the “business side” will round off your experience perfectly.
- You have extensive knowledge within the digital banking sector and can assume the role of technical expert in this field.
- You take responsibility for positioning and promoting our product portfolio, both among our customers and within ti&m.
- You are customer focused and have the ability to solve complex functional and analytical problems.
- You have many years of professional digital or IT experience within the banking or fintech sectors.
- You have proven leadership qualities and the ability to motivate others in the right direction.
- You are confident with agile/lean product-development practices and have experience of Scrum teams.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to successfully overcome obstacles or changing demands.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!