(Senior) Consultant—Digital Transformation
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Research & Digital Transformation advises clients on all aspects of digital transformation. We evaluate new technologies and methods and derive strategies and concepts for the digital transformation of our clients’ businesses, IT and organizational structures. We develop deployment concepts, e.g. for AI / blockchain/ mobile apps and portals and support our clients in introducing these.
We are looking for a consultant in digital transformation to join our Research and Digital Transformation department.
- Varied, exciting, and intensive work as part of a lean, powerful Consulting Team, embedded in a leading Swiss technology company
- Consulting projects at the cutting edge of the digital transformation
- Development of concepts and methods for the successful deployment of the most up-to-date technologies such as. artificial intelligence, self-optimizing systems, cloud or blockchain
- Ongoing learning and continuing education, as well as insights into our customers’ various sectors
- Projects where strategy development and implementation go hand in hand
- A good university degree (university/university of applied sciences) in science, the humanities or information technology, ideally supplemented with relevant additional qualifications
- At least five years of professional experience in a dynamic environment with a focus on digitalization/technology
- Interest in and ability to get to grips with unfamiliar areas and develop new concepts from them
- Excellent analytical skills, strong motivation and organizational skills, and high mental flexibility
- Technological knowledge of the issues surrounding the digital transformation (enterprise architecture, cloud, AI, Big Data, etc.), preferably with in-depth industry knowledge
- Experience in consulting (in-house or external) and with the most established project management and analysis methodologies
- An appetite for fast-paced, structured work
- Strong presentation skills, a confident manner and stylistically appropriate German and English
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!