(Senior) Software Engineer – Web Front End / .NET
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer specializing in web front ends to advise our clients and implement projects involving Microsoft technologies and products.
- Supporting our clients in the analysis, design, and implementation of projects, with a particular focus on the front end
- Assisting with technical solution concepts and managing consulting mandates involving web front ends
- Project preparation, reviews, requirements engineering, prototypes, etc.
- A (technical) university degree in information technology
- Stylistically appropriate German and English, both written and spoken
- Flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues
- Proven professional experience
- Experience of implementing graphic designs on a variety of output media (desktop and mobile devices, responsive web design)
- The ability to ensure compatibility with the different web browsers
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack or Grunt
- Experience with, and expertise in, CSS precompilers such as SASS/SCSS, Stylus, or LESS
- Experience with unit and e2e testing tools such as Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, or similar tools
- Experience in .NET technologies with a focus on C#
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!