Agile Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are expanding our team and looking for an Agile business analyst/requirements engineer who can provide advice on, create specifications for, and develop modern software solutions.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology or comparable training, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues. In this role, you will be advising and supporting our clients and project supervisors in developing technical solutions in terms of the requirements analysis, definition of objectives, development of concepts, and implementation.
- Agile requirements engineering in close collaboration with our clients or internal teams
- Performing requirements analysis for business processes, developing concepts, and supervising the implementation of complex solutions
- Supervising the client teams during the development of technical concepts in terms of content, technology, and methodology
- Developing user stories/use cases; functional/non-functional requirements
- Supervising prototyping/proof of concept
- Preparing and moderating/hosting workshops
- Many years’ (5+) experience as a requirements or business engineer, developer, or project manager
- Very good knowledge of Agile development processes/Scrum, certification advantageous
- Experience/knowledge of tools/certification in requirements engineering/management
- Experience in creating technical concepts
- Experience in preparing and hosting workshops
- High-level communication skills and motivation
- Structured and analytical working style
- Willingness to travel across Switzerland
We can offer you the opportunity to take an active role in expanding our team and market in an interesting, dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!