ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for an Applications Manager for the maintenance phase of our applications.
Strategy, planning, and coordination
- Playing a substantial role in shaping our designs, processes, and tool support in relation to application management by:
- Designing processes, including their internal and external interfaces.
- Defining and designing the tools to support application management, for instance management of SLAs, software component lifecycles, contracts, etc.
- Creating checklists and requirements for applications being transferred to maintenance.
- Planning releases to deal with changes, fixes and lifecycles.
- Ensuring that project applications are transferred smoothly to maintenance.
Designing, building, testing
- Designing impact analyses for change requests as a result of new requirements or for lifecycle or other reasons.
- Creating solution concepts, including development of the user stories.
- Adjusting existing functions in the spirit of “small changes.”
- Defining and implementing operating activities.
- Providing support with defining test cases and monitoring capabilities for applications.
- Acting as a single point of contact for all application management issues, such as:
- Coordination and tracking of all inquiries, ensuring they are processed in line with SLAs, and actively driving forward the processing of all inquiries.
- Resolving the inquiries directly and independently yourself whenever possible.
- Taking delivery of notifications of support inquiries (primarily 3rd level) relating to applications, and processing or forwarding them.
- Creating, updating, maintaining, and managing the documentation required for the operation of applications (operating manual, user manual, instructions, etc.).
- Introducing new releases.
- A degree in (commercial) information technology or relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level
- A high degree of self-organization and individual accountability
- Confidence working in agile, project-oriented organizations
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and quality-focused, client- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Structured and target-oriented approach
- Dynamic, communicative, team-focused and assertive personality, able to deal with conflict
- Excellent documentation skills
- Familiarity with software development processes
- Basic understanding of Linux, Application Server, CI/CD tools, Docker
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!