Cloud Architect (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Do you want to work in an area which will completely transform IT over the next few years? Do you want to work with the most up-to-date technology? Do you want to be involved in building something new?
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
Your role on the team:
- Advising clients and projects involving the use of cloud technologies.
- Taking a leading role in spreading enthusiasm for and expertise in the cloud in the company and with clients.
- Recording the needs and expectations of clients.
- Designing solution architectures based on cloud technologies and supporting their implementation. Working closely with the infrastructure, development and security teams for this purpose.
- Never losing sight of operability, stability, and security when designing solutions.
- Questioning the status quo and recommending improvements for existing cloud environments.
- Further developing team content.
- Experience with hybrid multi-cloud architectures.
- Substantial experience with designing, building, and running Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform-based solutions.
- Experience of developing cloud solution architectures and their documentation.
- Extensive familiarity with the relevant enabling technologies such as Container, TCP/IP, DNS, Linux, Windows.
- Experience with designing automated toolchains to provide infrastructures (infrastructure as code), build pipelines and deployments.
- High level of interest in continuing professional development in order to stay current with the latest technology.
- As an employee of an IT provider, you should be committed and client-oriented. You should be able to conduct intensive discussions within client projects professionally and with enthusiasm.
- Experience of regulated sectors such as banking or payment services.
- Experience with Agile software development environments.
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS certification.
- Agile procedures and DevOps
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!