Cloud-Developer (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Do you want to work in an area that will completely transform IT over the next few years? Do you want to work with the latest technology? Do you want to be involved in building something new?
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Extensive involvement in implementing solution architectures based on cloud technologies.
- Advising clients and projects involving the use of cloud technologies.
- Supporting our clients with the analysis, design, implementation and integration of cloud projects and solutions.
- Questioning the status quo and recommending improvements for existing cloud environments.
- Taking a leading role in spreading enthusiasm for and expertise in the cloud in the company and with clients.
- Experience with building Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform-based solutions
- Experience with the development of cloud-native apps
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with container orchestration e.g. Kubernetes, Service Fabric
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering methods and procedures e.g. DDD, agile architecture, Arc42, ATAM, Dev Ops, Event Storming
- Experience of interface design and authorization (OpenAPI, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Active Directory)
- High level of interest in continuing professional development in order to stay current with the latest technology
- As an employee of an IT provider, you should be committed and client-oriented. You should be able to conduct intensive discussions within client projects professionally and with enthusiasm.
- Experience with hybrid multi-cloud management
- Experience of regulated industries such as banking or payment services
- Experience with software architecture e.g. event-driven architecture, service-oriented architecture, microservices, serverless
- Experience with Agile software development environments
- Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS certification.
- Agile procedures and DevOps
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!