(Senior) Cloud Security Engineer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
As part of our steady growth, we are looking for a (Senior) Cloud Security Engineer with a broad knowledge of security, Cloud, networks and general Cloud infrastructure to advise our customers and further develop our Cloud services.
These challenging tasks require a (technical) university degree in computer science, certified professional experience in security and systems engineering, stylistically appropriate written and spoken German and English, flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
- Supporting our customers with the analysis, design and implementation of projects with a focus on Cloud and security
- Providing specialist advice to our clients
- Development, operation and optimization of complex security infrastructure in the Cloud
- Project and design work, and integration of new solutions in close collaboration with manufacturers, architects, and software and project managers
- Engineering activities in the relevant areas
- Experience of Cloud architecture
- Experience with security in public and hybrid Clouds (security groups, VPC, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud security products (API gateways, web application firewalls, IAM, etc.)
- Broad expertise in general IT security and federation topics
- Knowledge of Cloud network security (firewalling, routing, switching, VPN)
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and quality-focused, client- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Structured and target-oriented approach
- Communicative, team-focused and assertive personality, able to deal with conflicts
- Relevant product certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud platform)
- Experience with SIEM/SOC in a Cloud environment
- Experience with TOM (Target Operating Model) in a Cloud environment
- Experience of regulated industries such as banking or payment services
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!