Middleware / SOA Consultant
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for middleware/SOA consultants to advise our clients and implement projects involving middleware/SOA. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Supporting our clients with the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects
- Creating middleware architecture standards on an enterprise level
- Adapting standard software and developing custom solutions
- Creating technical solution concepts
- Project preparation, reviews, and implementing projects
- Many years’ experience in designing and implementing industry-appropriate middleware/SOA solutions
- Experience with common standard solutions (WebSphere MQ product family, BizTalk, JBoss EAP, Oracle Fusion, SAP PI, SAG webMethods, etc.)
- Many years of experience developing software in an EAI environment
- Methodological expertise in the field of middleware solution architectures
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!