ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for software engineers with a focus on data science and machine learning to design, develop, and operate modern software solutions with artificial-intelligence components as part of our team.
The role requires a university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Collaboration in exciting and innovative solutions for our customers
- Development of concepts with cutting-edge technologies and methods
- Performing a wide range of tasks, including everything from data exploration and statistical model training to building complete, scalable solutions with AI components
- Engaging in ongoing learning and continuing education, as well as gaining insights into our customers’ various sectors
- Varied and exciting collaboration in internal project teams as well as on site with our customers
- Knowledge of the concepts behind statistical models and methods
- Experience in the application of machine-learning algorithms and understanding of the concepts behind supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with Java and Python as a software developer and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark) and data structures
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (e.g., document stores) databases
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with agile development methods
- Master’s degree in information technology, physics, or mathematics
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!