ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a DevOps specialist to advise our clients and implement projects involving web applications.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- As part of the DevOps team, you will be complementing and supporting our development projects: infrastructure, tools, and release management.
- You will drive our Agile development processes forward and implement operational and maintenance processes in accordance with DevOps principles. You will oversee and operate the IT infrastructure and applications. You should therefore not only understand the user sides of tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Ansible and OpenShift, but also feel at home in the Linux command line and with tool administration.
- You will support and advise both your colleagues and our clients on tool usage, relevant services, and best practices. This will typically cover the entire lifecycle, including quality assurance and deployment.
- You will automate our build and deployment processes and adapt them to the project requirements.
- You will encourage constructive collaboration between businesses, IT departments, and other stakeholders. You will also use your DevOps expertise to help our clients with their innovations and with successfully implementing their DevOps programs.
- You will be responsible for developing our DevOps team both substantively and in terms of personnel: deepening expertise, expanding our offerings, and onboarding new staff.
- Experience in the setup, administration, and operation of lifecycle, build, and automation tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, and OpenShift
- Experience in designing and implementing scripts for industry, and the tool chain for build automation and deployment
- Experience in Agile software development and/or IT operations. Knowledge of Scrum, SAFe and ITIL would be an advantage.
- As an employee of an IT service provider, you should be committed and client-oriented. You should be able to lead intensive communications within client projects professionally and with enthusiasm.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!