ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for experienced senior software engineers/architects specialized in our core areas of EAI and SOA to design, develop, and operate modern software solutions. The demands of the role require a university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Developing concepts for EAI/SOA solutions
- Analyzing, designing, and realizing complex integration solutions, taking into account the typically high non-functional requirements
- Rolling out solutions and providing support
- Managing technology projects and consulting mandates
- Many years’ experience in the conception, design, and implementation of SOA solutions with leading SOA products (WebSphere, WebLogic, Fusion, TIBCO, etc.)
- Knowledge of (web) service orchestration and BPM
- Knowledge of the relevant security standards
- Experience with architecture models and software engineering processes
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!