Head Cloud Security
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for the right candidate to join us in the role of Head of Cloud Security.
This challenging role requires extensive experience in the field of security and security processes.
- Managing and in charge of developing a dedicated security team with a focus on cloud security
- Preparing and implementing a go-to-market strategy with particular focus on service definition, recruitment and skills planning, marketing, and sales
- Sales and pre-sales for new and existing customers and working with Sales to identify new business opportunities
- Representing the company and assuming communication responsibilities
- Observing the provider and technology markets, responding to change, and negotiating with and cultivating potential partners
- Innovating and developing consulting, process, and technological solutions on a conceptual level
- Supporting consulting mandates and projects focusing on security at a senior leve
- An entrepreneurial candidate from the security field
- A successful track record in leadership, consultancy, and projects in this field
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills and a confident manner with clients at all levels of seniority
- A degree in IT or science, and ideally further education and training in the security field
- At least 8 years’ professional experience in management consultancy or a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the Swiss security market and a network of contacts in the security sector
- Expertise and experience in the processes and technologies related to common standard security solutions
- Experience of the interplay between security, governance, and compliance on both the process and the technological level, especially in the banking or insurance industry
- Understanding of current market trends within the security environment and the associated challenges
- Fluent German and English
- Hands-on experience of security technologies
- Experience of cloud security and technologies
- In-depth and/or application-centric security architecture
- Certifications and training courses, e.g. ISACA, ISO 27001 internal auditor
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!