IT-Allrounder as system specialist
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
To support our internal IT department, we are looking for an IT all-rounder with a broad knowledge of support, clients, and Windows and Linux platforms. The role requires an EFZ (Swiss certificate of proficiency) in information technology, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Supporting the daily operations of the internal IT department
- Point of contact for clients and coworkers with questions and problems
- Looking after tickets and assisting with the management of incidents, requests, problems and changes
- Ensuring operative performance and optimizing internal infrastructure
- Working on internal projects, both in the design and implementation
- Responsibility for system availability
- EFZ (Swiss certificate of proficiency) in information technology and equivalent proven professional experience
- Knowledge of the following fields is required:
- End user support and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X clients
- Windows Server systems and services, e.g. file servers, print servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NPS, WSUS
- Basics of Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of the following fields is desirable:
- Unified communications solutions, preferably Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Skype for Business
- Server virtualization solutions, preferably VMware vSphere
- Client virtualization solutions, preferably VMware Horizon View
- Networks (routing, switching, etc.)
- IT security (VPN, firewalls, etc.), preferably FortiGate, pfSense
- Databases, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Monitoring, preferably PRTG
- Backup solutions, preferably Veeam Backup & Replication
- Business applications, e.g. Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and quality-focused, client- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Structured, documented and target-oriented approach
- Communicative, team-focused and assertive personality, able to deal with conflicts
We can offer you an interesting, challenging and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!