Junior Interaction Designer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Junior Interaction Designer (m/f) for our Zurich office. You will hold a degree in the area of Interaction Design, or a comparable qualification. You know what it means to put the user at the heart of your concepts. You are familiar with wireframes, user flows, and prototyping, and you have an instinct for technical feasibility. You enjoy collaborating with clients and you are able to communicate and represent your work persuasively. If you are also a team player, enjoy taking on responsibility and have fluent English, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Development of user-oriented concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and design systems
- Visual design of complex interfaces for digital products, applications, and services
- Validation of your work using user-centered design methods
- Collaboration within the Design team and in interdisciplinary project teams
- You will hold a degree in the area of Interaction Design or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of human-centered design principles
- Initial experience of conceiving, prototyping, and visual design of user interfaces
- An instinct for technical feasibility
- Enjoyment of collaboration with clients and team members
- Reliability, sense of responsibility, and ability to work independently
- Stylistically appropriate German and fluent English are advantageous
Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Our culture of open feedback ensures that we listen to individual concerns. We care about the personal and professional development of our staff and offer a wide range of continuing training options. We offer sabbaticals, annual working time, and flexible working to enable you to customize your working day. Our extended maternity leave is modeled on the German approach and is unique within Switzerland. Our innovation accelerators (beer, coffee, fruit) are always available and we also have a foosball table, of course.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!