Microsoft Azure Solutions Engineer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a Microsoft Azure Solutions Engineer for our Zurich office.
- Design, implementation, and integration of Microsoft Azure solutions
- Support for our clients with the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects
- Creation of architecture standards at project level
- Adaptation of standard software and development of individual solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Creation of technical solution concepts
- Project preparation, reviews, requirements engineering, prototypes, etc.
- Experience with the design and implementation of solutions based on the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Experience with the development of cloud-native apps
- Experience in .NET technologies with a focus on C#
- Experience with client technologies such as ASP.NET (MVC, Core) and WPF
- Experience with client/server technologies for back ends and data layers such as TSQL, ORM frameworks, WCF, RESTful services
- Experience with current standard solutions and products (Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extensive experience with software development in an EAI environment
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Knowledge of OO development concepts and best practices
- Good understanding of Azure services
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!