Agile Project Manager
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology or comparable training, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
In this role, you will be managing projects through to completion. You will have a clear understanding of the challenges relating to complex software development projects and Agile development methods. You will work with your team to develop reliable, professional solutions for our clients, on time and on budget.
- Managing challenging Agile development and integration projects
- Technical management of the experienced architects and software engineers involved in projects
- Overall responsibility for the client projects from planning to approval
- Using and developing project management methods to ensure state‑of‑the‑art, effective project management (Agile and traditional methods)
- Active participation in projects (requirement engineering, architecture, development/technical concepts/user stories or use cases)
- Prototyping/proof of concept
- Preparation and moderation/hosting of workshops
- Very good knowledge of Agile development processes/Scrum and the associated best practices; certification would be advantageous
- Extensive (5+ years) experience as a project manager, software engineer, requirement or business engineer
- Experience with established approaches (Scrum, Kanban, RUP) and service models
- High quality standards and experience in OS management
- Experience and enjoyment of working at the interface between the client and interdisciplinary teams
- Clear focus on the client, high-level communication skills and motivation
- Structured and analytical approach
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
We can offer you the opportunity to take an active role in expanding our team and market in an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!