SAFe Agile Coach
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We need you to maintain our growth rate. Become an agile coach and support us with the development of innovative software solutions and the provision of advice to our customers.
- Training and motivating organizational units (including management)
- Actively driving forward agile company transformations for our customers with SAFe
- Understanding agile principles and mechanisms, and coaching our customers' employees
- Leading PI planning sessions, training and coaching customer employees in different roles with SAFe
- Developing solutions and initiatives to continuously improve the introduction of agile processes, particularly SAFe
- Advising our clients in responsible positions on topics such as agile scaling, agile organization, organizational optimization and IT processes
- Alongside that, helping our customers succeed by advising, coaching and supporting all participating employees with the help of agile principles
- Preparing and conducting SAFe and other agile training sessions
- At least three years’ experience in agile product development as an agile coach, scrum master, product owner, or in a comparable role
- Good general knowledge of agile approaches and familiarity with Scrum, Kanban and SAFe, preferably with certifications
- Experience with management of agile transformations on an organizational level
- Persuasive manner, ability to work as part of a team, willingness to relocate
- A university-level degree in business administration or a technical subject (university of applied sciences/university/institute of technology) or a comparable qualification
- Stylistically appropriate German and very good English
We offer an interesting and dynamic working environment, varied work on exciting projects with freedom to innovate, along with attractive terms of employment, flexible working hours and a supportive atmosphere. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!