Sales – Public Sector (specializing in e-government)
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a sales manager to join us at our Bern/Zurich offices to help support our clients and implement projects within our Public Sector Accounts department.
- Independently acquiring new clients/projects and establishing long-term business relationships in the public sector (especially in e-government)
- Analyzing client needs and preparing challenging quotations for solutions in close collaboration with our technical specialists
- Preparing tenders and managing the sales process
- Consulting on and selling the full ti&m portfolio of solutions
- Presenting the portfolio of services included in offers
- Representing the company at trade fairs and events
- Maintaining the CRM
- At least five years’ sales experience in the IT industry with a proven track record in the public sector
- Experience in selling IT solutions and/or services
- A passion for sales and an established network of contacts within the public sector (especially in e-government)
- A university-level qualification, an affinity for digitalization, security, innovation, and consulting, and good business acumen
- Strong client focus
- A communicative team player who enjoys networking
- A talented negotiator with a confident, persuasive manner and excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly motivated and independent worker
- Stylistically appropriate German and English, both written and spoken
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!