(Senior) Security & System Engineer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
As part of our steady growth, we are looking for a (Senior) Cloud Security Engineer with broad knowledge of security, Linux, networks and general IT infrastructure to advise our customers and our in-house hosting center.
These challenging tasks require a (technical) university degree in computer science, certified professional experience in security and systems engineering, stylistically appropriate written and spoken German and English, flexibility, motivation and an interest in working with customers and colleagues.
- Supporting our clients with the analysis, design, and implementation of projects in the core areas of (web) application security and IAM
- Providing specialist advice to our clients
- Setting up, operating, and optimizing complex security infrastructures
- Project and design work, and integration of new solutions in close collaboration with manufacturers, architects, and software and project managers
- Systems engineering duties in the relevant departments
- Excellent knowledge of mainstream web technologies (REST, SOAP, http, TLS, etc)
- Experience with application security and IAM solutions, preferably United Security Providers (USP) or Ergon products
- Experience with web authentication technologies (OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, etc)
- Experience with cryptography methods as well as their fields of application and weaknesses (PKI, OpenSSL, etc.)
- Experience of system hardening (Linux and Windows)
- Broad expertise in general IT security and federation topics
- Knowledge in the area of network security (firewalling, routing, switching, VPN)
- Experience with SIEM/SOC (log analysis)
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and quality-focused, client- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Structured and target-oriented approach
- Communicative, team-focused and assertive personality, able to deal with conflicts
- Certification in the use of relevant products
- Experience in the operation and engineering of Linux and/or UNIX operating systems
- Scripting, e.g. Bash shell, Perl
- Experience with (web) application servers (Wildfly, jBoss, Tomcat, Glassfish, etc.)
- Experience with security in public and hybrid Clouds
- Experience of regulated industries such as banking or payment services
- Security certification e.g. ISACA, BSI, CSSIP
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!