(Senior) Security Consultant
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a (Senior) Security Consultant with broad knowledge of security, governance, compliance, and general regulatory issues to advise our clients.
This demanding role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology or a related discipline, proven professional experience in security consulting, stylistically appropriate written and spoken German and English, flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Supporting our clients with the analysis, design, and implementation of projects with a focus on security and compliance
- Providing specialist security, compliance, and risk management advice to our clients
- Project and design work, and integration of new solutions in close collaboration with manufacturers, architects, and software and project managers
- Consulting experience
- Experience in compliance and governance issues
- Knowledge of the capabilities of identity and access management (IAM)
- Proven knowledge of single sign-on solutions and designs
- Experience with 2FA solutions
- Experience of ISO 27001 certification
- Wide-ranging expertise in general service management and process modeling
- Experience of risk management and control
- Experience of handling and designing SOC/SIEM processes
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and quality-focused, client- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Structured and target-oriented approach
- Communicative, team-focused, and assertive personality, able to deal with conflicts
- Knowledge of cloud security
- Certifications (BSI, ISACA, CISSP, etc.)
- Experience of regulated industries such as banking or payment services
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive terms of employment. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!