(Senior) Microsoft C#/.NET Software Engineer with a focus on content management systems (Sitecore, Orckestra CMS)
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a (senior) software engineer specializing in CMS to advise our clients and implement projects involving Microsoft technologies and products. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Supporting our clients with the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects
- Creating architecture standards at a project level
- Adapting standard software and developing custom solutions
- Creating technical solution concepts
- Project preparation, reviews, RE, prototypes, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET-based portal and CMS solutions, e.g. Sitecore or Orckestra
- Experience in .NET technologies with a focus on C#
- Experience in the conception and implementation of solutions based on the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Several years’ experience in software development
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!