Senior Agile Coach / Scrum Coach
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a Senior Agile Coach/Scrum Coach to advise our clients and implement projects involving web applications.
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Responsibility for advice to our clients in areas such as Agile scaling, Agile organization, organizational optimization, and IT processes.
- Supporting our clients with the introduction and long-term application of Agile practices.
- Motivating, advising, coaching, and supporting all employees, from the development team to management, to ensure that Agile principles are applied successfully
- Working independently on strategic, operational, and technological tasks in the context of our consulting projects.
- Proactively identifying issues that need to be addressed, developing measures to address them and helping the client with implementation
- Preparing and conducting training sessions
- At least five years’ experience in Agile product development as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, or comparable role
- Experience with management of Agile transformations on an organizational level
- Experience with traditional software development, including in large organizations
- In-depth knowledge of the Scrum/Kanban Agile methodologies
- Practical experience in the application of Agile scaling such as with SAFe or LeSS
- Certification as a Scrum Master or Product Owner would be advantageous
- A university-level degree in business administration or a technical subject (university of applied sciences/university/institute of technology) or a comparable qualification
- Persuasive manner, ability to work as part of a team, willingness to relocate
- Stylistically appropriate German and very good English
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!