Senior Architect – .NET
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for senior architects specializing in our core areas of .NET and IT consultation and architectures to consult on and develop modern software solutions.
The demands of the role require a university degree in information technology or science, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Developing architectures on an enterprise level
- Creating solution concepts and offers
- Managing technical consulting mandates
- Training and supporting colleagues and clients
- Many years of experience in designing, developing, and rolling out sophisticated applications
- Profound knowledge of software engineering methods, the Microsoft product portfolio and reference architectures on an enterprise level (.NET, SOA, Java Enterprise)
- You have proven your expertise by attaining Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) status
- You are very familiar with Microsoft .NET technology and are also proficient in enterprise content management systems, EAI, Microsoft Server products, and J2EE
- You are able to think on an abstract level, can demonstrate good communication, coaching, and technical writing skills and are able to implement the architectures you design
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!