ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for senior software engineers specializing in our core areas of J2EE, DWH/BI, EAI, IT consultation and architectures to consult on and develop modern software solutions.
The demands of the role require a degree in information technology or science, relevant professional experience, flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Developing architectures on an enterprise level
- Creating technical solution concepts and preparing offers
- Managing technical consulting mandates
- Many years of experience in designing, developing, and rolling out sophisticated applications
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Profound knowledge of software engineering methods
- Profound knowledge of reference architectures on an enterprise level (J2EE, SOA, .NET)
- Good communication, coaching, and technical writing skills
We can offer you the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging technology mandates and projects combined with modern employment conditions. We have a range of development models and associated training opportunities available to help refine your individual talents.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!