(Senior) Consultant – Banking
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for the right candidate to join us in the role of: (Senior) Consultant – Banking
This challenging role requires extensive experience in banking and banking processes and a good understanding of the software solutions used in the banking sector.
As part of this varied and challenging position, you will be advising our clients on the introduction of innovative, internet-based banking solutions or working as a technical expert during rollout. You know banking processes inside out, particularly front end processes, and are an expert in investment, financing or life cycle management.
You hold a degree in business management/business information systems or information technology with further training in business management or banking. You are experienced in designing digital solutions and know what this takes. You have outstanding knowledge of the strategic challenges that banks face as a result of the digitalization process. You are fluent in German and English.
- Senior‑level supervision and management of consulting mandates and projects for the banking sector (Executive Board, Director)
- Managing projects and sub‑projects
- Developing technical concepts for digital investment, financing and lifecycle management solutions
- Innovating and developing consulting, process, and technological solutions concepts
- Moderating and leading client workshops in order to understand requirements and discuss solutions
- Five years’ experience in the banking industry, internally or as a consultant
- Excellent communication skills
- Initial consulting and sales experience in Switzerland
- Broad project management experience in the digital sector
- Process expertise and technical knowledge in the relevant fields
- Experience with the management of projects and consulting mandates
- Sharp, independent thinker with initiative and a keen interest in the transformation of the banking sector
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!