Senior ICT Systems Architect
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Planning and designing ICT architectures (hardware, software, information systems, data, interfaces, communication networks), taking into account cost-effectiveness, quality, and feasibility.
The demands of the role require a university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Developing and optimizing our clients’ IT infrastructures, focusing on workplace, server, collaboration, virtualization, and/or data center technologies
- Working on diverse client/server/infrastructure projects (Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, UNIX, Linux, etc.)
- Analyzing the corporate strategy and using this to make recommendations for ICT strategy
- Developing and maintaining the ICT architecture (hardware, software, communication, data, interfaces) while adhering to the ICT strategy, with a particular focus on corporate strategy and cost-effectiveness
- Documenting system-related descriptions and overviews
- Developing and maintaining operation concepts for hardware, software, and communication components
- Developing and implementing quality standards for architectures
- Conducting audits and design reviews
- Consulting on ICT infrastructure projects
- Communicating the ICT strategy/architectures
- In-depth training in information technology or a related field (university of applied science/technical school/university)
- Many years of practical experience in engineering and operating large Microsoft client server or UNIX systems with the corresponding certification
- Process management skills (ITIL, etc.) are desirable
- Clear focus on clients and projects
- Ability to work as part of a team, reliability, independence
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!