Senior Interaction Designer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Digitalization is setting new trends and constantly daring user interface design to come up with something new. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced interaction designer who is in search of a new challenge. Our high-profile clients require concepts and user interface designs that are intuitive, user-friendly, and – above all – at the cutting edge of digitalization. We develop functionally appealing user interfaces that trigger a positive emotional response in users whatever the device – user interfaces that enable our clients to attract and retain customers and partners. The better you can reflect our clients’ brands, the better you will be able to do this. By relying on Agile project teams that know how to collaborate closely and interactively, we develop innovations that provide the best possible user experience.
- In your capacity as a specialist subproject manager with responsibility for designing innovative new applications, you will lead client and employee workshops and projects based on Agile methods and design thinking.
- You will bring your extensive experience as a Visual and Interaction Designer to challenging software development projects.
- You will work seamlessly with Engineering. Your concepts and designs will evoke emotions, and your strong grasp of technology will ensure their full technical feasibility.
- Based on business and user requirements, you will develop user-centered interaction concepts and an inspirational user experience.
- You will support internal and external project teams in the design and development of user-friendly software that features a high-quality visual design.
- Proactive and friendly, with strong interpersonal skills, you are keen to take on responsibility.
- A degree in design and at least five years’ experience in designing web GUIs, preferably for large companies in the finance, insurance, energy, and/or transportation sectors.
- You are equally confident with standard graphics programs and modern web technologies and trends.
- You have gained experience where possible in larger branding projects.
- Your skills profile includes experience and methodological expertise in design thinking, Agile methods, user experience, and user-centered design.
- You have a solid command of business German and good English (French optional).
- You are flexible and prepared to travel within Switzerland.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!