Senior Project Manager with a Focus on Software Development
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a focus on software development for our Zurich office.
- Managing multiple innovative projects and being responsible for their success in terms of time, budget, and quality.
- Managing the technical, personnel-related, organizational, and administrative aspects of
1-n interdisciplinary project teams.
- Involvement in client acquisition by active participation in presales meetings and conducting meetings and negotiations during the course of the project.
- Helping our clients and project team to apply current technologies and methods in a targeted, efficient manner so as to develop outstanding products.
- Degree in engineering or science with several years’ professional experience in software development.
- Two to five years’ experience in software development and at least eight years’ experience in (multi-)project management, along with technical expertise in bid management/sales.
- An understanding of iterative and Agile development processes, rooted in practical applications, as well as expertise in planning, stakeholder management, requirements management, progress monitoring and cost controls, and risk management.
- Ideally expertise in at least one of the following industries: finance, insurance, public transportation, or energy.
- The ability to communicate and work in a target-oriented manner with clients and colleagues at all hierarchical levels.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!