Senior Security Consultant
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a senior security consultant to advise our clients and implement projects involving our security products.
- Supporting our clients in the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects and security architectures
- Assisting in the further development and maintenance of our security products
- Creating threat models
- Developing functional and technical solution concepts
- Developing solution concepts for specific threat scenarios
- Many years’ experience in identity and access management (IAM)
- Proven expertise in web application firewalls and single sign-on (SSO)
- In-depth knowledge of cryptography processes and security protocols, their areas of application and weaknesses
- Many years’ experience in software engineering with Java EE 7 (JAX-RS, EJB, CDI, JPA)
- Experience in developing software for iPhone and/or Android would be an advantage
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!