(Senior) Security & Systems Engineer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a senior system engineer specializing in security to advise our clients and implement projects involving our security suite. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience in security & systems engineering, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Supporting our clients in the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects in the core areas of (web) application security and IAM
- Providing specialist advice to our clients
- Setting up, operating, and optimizing complex security infrastructures
- Participating in projects on both the conception and integration of new solutions, working closely with the manufacturer, architects, software manager, and project managers
- Systems engineering duties in the relevant departments
- Experience with application security and IAM solutions, preferably using products from United Security Providers (USP) or Ergon
- Experience with web security technologies (OAuth, SAML, TLS, etc.)
- Experience with cryptography methods as well as their fields of application and weaknesses (PKI, OpenSSL, etc.)
- Wide-ranging expertise in matters of general IT security and federation
- Knowledge in the area of network security (firewalling, routing, switching, VPN)
- The ability to think analytically and on an interdisciplinary level
- Entrepreneurial, self-reliant, and quality-focused, client- and results-oriented
- High degree of motivation and flexibility and a willingness to learn new things
- Structured and target-oriented approach
- Communicative, team-focused, assertive personality, able to deal with conflicts
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!