(Senior) Software Engineer – .NET
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a (senior) software engineer to advise our clients and implement projects involving Microsoft technologies and products. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Supporting our clients with the analysis, conception, and implementation of projects
- Creating architecture standards at a project level
- Adapting standard software and developing individual solutions
- Creating technical solution concepts
- Project preparation, reviews, requirements engineering, prototypes, etc.
- Experience in the conception and implementation of solutions based on the Microsoft Technology Stack
- Experience in .NET technologies with a focus on C#
- Experience in client technologies such as WPF and ASP.NET (MVC)
- Experience in client/server technologies for back ends and data layers such as T-SQL, ORM frameworks, WCF
- Experience with current standard solutions and products (Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Many years of experience developing software in an EAI environment
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Knowledge of OO development concepts and best practices
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!