Senior Systems Architect
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for senior systems architects to plan and design architectures (hardware, software, information systems, data, interfaces, communication networks), taking into account cost-effectiveness, quality, and feasibility.
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Analyzing the corporate strategy and using this to make recommendations for ICT strategy
- Developing road maps for implementing the ICT strategy
- Developing and implementing quality standards and guidelines for architectures
- Acting as a subject matter expert for IT infrastructure-related matters
- Documented, requirements-based development and optimization of our clients’ IT infrastructures in terms of data center technologies, servers, workplaces, and networks
- Promoting and communicating the ICT strategy/architectures to the relevant boards
- Close and varied collaboration with project managers, systems engineers, and operators on client/server/infrastructure projects
- Developing and maintaining the lifecycle concepts for hardware, software, and communication components
- Conducting audits and design reviews
- In-depth training in information technology or a related field (university of applied science/university/ETH)
- Many years of practical experience as an ICT systems architect
- A background and relevant qualifications in engineering and/or operations involving larger Microsoft client server, virtualization, network, or Linux/UNIX environments and corresponding certifications are desirable
- Knowledge of ITIL and project management methods is desirable
- A clear focus on clients and projects
- The ability to think analytically, good communication skills, a future-oriented approach, the ability to work as part of a team, reliability and independence
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!