Software Architect – Product Development
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a software architect for product development. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Analyzing, conceptualizing, and implementing the ti&m channel suite product modules
- Technical management of the various ti&m channel suite area managers
- Taking responsibility for quality assurance, infrastructure, and release management during product development
- Participating in ti&m channel suite-based projects as both a software architect and technical project manager
- Planning/scoping of software and hardware architectures for client projects
- Supporting the Sales team (demonstrations, sales documents)
- Many years of experience in designing, developing, and rolling out sophisticated applications
- Excellent abstract thinking and good communication skills
- Profound knowledge of software engineering methods
- Very good knowledge of Java reference architectures at an enterprise level (JEE, SOA)
- Many years of experience in the fields of web development, web content management systems, and portal solutions
- Good communication, coaching, and technical writing skills
- Expertise in the financial services sector (banking, insurance, etc.)
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!