Test Automation Engineer
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are expanding our team and looking for a Test Automation Engineer to advise on, create specifications for, and develop modern software solutions.
- Test engineering in Agile teams with our customers or in internal teams
- Manual and automated testing
- Building automated testing environments
- Planning and designing test scenarios
- Conducting automated tests, from unit tests to user interface tests, in appropriate programming languages and automation tools.
- Generating test reports
- Supporting test management with planning and specifications
- Assisting with the drafting and implementation of test strategies
- Supporting the development of user stories/use cases by providing technical and test-specific input on requirements
- Extensive (3+) experience as a test engineer or quality assurance specialist working on Agile projects
- Basic programming knowledge
- Experience with automated software testing frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver or Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience/knowledge of tools/certification in test engineering
- Experience in creating test concepts
- High-level communication skills and motivation
- Structured and analytical approach
- Willingness to travel across Switzerland
- Good understanding of Agile development processes/Scrum; certification would be advantageous
The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology or comparable training, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!