Web Solution Architect
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are leader for digitisation, security and innovation projects and products in Switzerland and we are striving to do the same in other financial and technology centres. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, Frankfurt and Singapore, we currently employ over 355 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic web solution architect to design and implement innovative web portals and enterprise single page applications.
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Developing architectures and solution descriptions for the construction of portals, single page applications, or hybrid apps
- Technical project management with hands-on involvement in the implementation phase of development projects, on-site or in our office in Altstetten, Zurich
- Supporting sales organization by providing demonstrations and drafting sales documentation
- Conducting technical interviews for job applicants
- Many years of experience in designing, developing, and rolling out sophisticated web-based platforms
- Very good knowledge of current web development technologies, frameworks, protocols, and tools (e.g. ES6/TypeScript, Angular/React/Vue, Sass, PWA, Ionic, WebSockets)
- Good knowledge of DevOps processes and tools (continuous integration & delivery, monitoring, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.)
- Knowledge of widely used single sign-on solutions and authentication standards
- Experience with microservice architectures
- An understanding of agile process models, in particular Scrum, and familiarity with practicing them
- Good communication, presentation, and coaching skills
- Attractive employment conditions
- Diverse product and client projects
- Project teams with motivated and engaged colleagues
- Interdisciplinary exchanges of expertise and ideas
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!