Agile Coach / Scrum Coach
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are market leaders in digitalization and security products and for innovation projects in Switzerland and EU financial centers. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, and Frankfurt, we currently employ over 300 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
We are looking for a candidate to implement Agile frameworks and methodologies in internal and/or external projects, and to assist with Agile requirements management as an: Agile Coach/Scrum Coach
- Guiding our clients through Agile transformations as their Agile Coach
- Motivating, advising, coaching, and supporting all of the employees involved to ensure that Agile principles are applied successfully
- Taking on the role of Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Acting as a sparring partner for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and coaching teams in areas such as backlog management, self-organization, ceremonies, and tools
- Preparing and hosting training sessions
- At least three years’ experience of Agile software development as a Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Experience with management of Agile transformations on an organizational level
- In-depth knowledge of the Scrum/Kanban Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with relevant Agile frameworks such as SAFe and LeSS
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- A university-level degree in business administration or a technical subject (university of applied sciences/university/institute of technology) or a comparable qualification
- Stylistically appropriate German and very good English
We can offer you the opportunity to take an active role in expanding our team and market in an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!