ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are market leaders in digitalization and security products and for innovation projects in Switzerland and EU financial centers. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, and Frankfurt, we currently employ over 300 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a cloud engineer to advise our clients and our internal hosting center.
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Advising our clients and managing projects involving the use of cloud technologies.
- Designing cloud‑based solution architecture and taking the lead on their implementation.
- Collaborating closely with internal and external development teams to provide seamless project deployment processes.
- Never losing sight of operability, stability, and security when designing solutions.
- Questioning the status quo and recommending improvements for existing production environments.
- Taking a leading role in spreading enthusiasm for and expertise in the cloud in the company and with clients.
- Developing the team in terms both of scope and of personnel, by deepening expertise, expanding our offerings, and onboarding new staff.
- Experience with designing, building, and running Amazon AWS or Google Cloud-based solutions.
- Confidence working with relevant basic technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with designing and implementing an automated toolchain to provide infrastructures (infrastructure as code), build pipelines, and for deployments.
- High level of interest in ongoing professional development in order to stay current with the latest technology.
- As an employee of an IT provider, you should be committed and client-oriented. You should be able to conduct intensive discussions within client projects professionally and with enthusiasm.
- Experience of regulated industries such as banking or payment services.
- Experience with Agile software development environments.
- Google Cloud or Amazon AWS certification.
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to email@example.com. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!