(Senior) Software Engineer CMS/Portal
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are market leaders in digitalization and security products and for innovation projects in Switzerland and EU financial centers. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, and Frankfurt, we currently employ over 300 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
As a result of strong growth, we are looking for creative and enthusiastic (senior) software engineers to consult on and implement a variety of diverse client projects relating to CMS and portals.
The role requires a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing modern solutions for well-known clients from a wide range of sectors
- Interdisciplinary development, working closely with the client
- Active involvement in client projects
- Consulting on, creating, and implementing ambitious concepts
- Evaluating new technologies and their application within projects
- General experience with CMS and/or portals
- Initial experience of Adobe AEM, Liferay or Magnolia CMS would be advantageous
- Practical skills related to the implementation of highly complex projects
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a high degree of creativity and flexibility
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continual internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!