Senior Software Engineer – Mobile
ti&m stands for technology, innovation & management. We are market leaders in digitalization and security products and for innovation projects in Switzerland and EU financial centers. We offer our discerning clients vertical integration throughout the IT value chain. At our offices in Zurich, Bern, and Frankfurt, we currently employ over 300 outstanding engineers, designers, and consultants. And further offices in Europe will follow. The basis of our growth lies in our strengths and values: courage, a wealth of ideas, agility, and entrepreneurial flair, coupled with sustainability and Swissness.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for a senior software engineer specializing in mobile technology to advise our clients and implement mobile applications. The demands of the role require a (technical) university degree in information technology, proven professional experience, stylistically appropriate German and English (written and spoken), flexibility, motivation, and an interest in working with clients and colleagues.
- Conceptualizing and implementing mobile applications for various platforms in a number of programming languages and environments
- Designing and implementing the associated server applications and interfaces
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing sophisticated end-user applications
- Designing and implementing entire build processes from the source code to the final, working product
- Implementing QA measures, such as unit testing, UI testing, and continuous integration
- Managing consulting mandates for mobile-related projects
- Relevant experience in developing software for iOS, Android, or comparable platforms
- Experience in optimizing runtime properties of mobile applications such as performance, memory usage, and power consumption
- Experience working as part of a team using Agile process models such as Scrum
- Experience in the design and implementation of sophisticated mobile user interfaces
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with RESTful web services, SOAP, and SOA
We can offer you an interesting and dynamic working environment with attractive employment conditions. Our company culture is based on mutual respect, commitment, and transparency. Continuous internal and external training is very important to us.
Would you like to use your talent and expertise in a team-oriented environment? Send your personal and complete application including cover letter, CV, diplomas, and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will only consider complete applications. We look forward to meeting you!